struts-dev mailing list archives

From Struts Two <struts...@yahoo.ca>
Subject Re: struts 2.1.2 action url fails (possible bug)
Date Mon, 12 May 2008 15:22:36 GMT
Websphere version: 6.1.0.13 (which includes the fix - the fix was included in 6.1.0.7). I have
also set the following flag to 'true' in the server custom properties for filter-compatibility:
com.ibm.ws.webcontainer.invokefilterscompatibility
the blank.war for struts 2.0.11 works fine, I have few more sample apps like showcase-2.0.11.1
and sample app for "struts 2 in action book"
running on the same server and all work fine. The problem occurs only with struts 2.1.2.

Connect with friends from any web browser - no download required. Try the new Yahoo! Canada
Messenger for the Web BETA at http://ca.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php