struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Décio Heinzelmann Luckow" <decioluc...@gmail.com>
Subject eclipse environment to explore the Struts2 sources and create fix patches
Date Thu, 17 Apr 2008 19:20:42 GMT
Hi

I´m trying to build my eclipse environment to explore the Struts2 sources
and create fix patches, by I´m not obtaining success.

I alredy got the sources by subversion and compile/build entire projects
using maven, without problem.

My problem is when I want to see all projetcs inside Eclise, I alredy have
generated the Eclipse 'project files' using maven and try to open with
Eclipse, but eclipse allways crashes (it simply close).

I have installed the Maven and subversion ( from tigris) plugins on Eclipse,
but always when I import the maven projects or subversion projects by
Eclipse, it process a little e simply closes. Its using the options of each
plugin

If its alredy have happen with anyone, and if know an solution, I will
be thankful.

If someone uses the an Eclipse environment to develop Struts2 without
problem, please describe it to me, i will try to build the same environment.

thanks

Décio