struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Adding configuration for Maven License Plugin
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 19:18:15 GMT
2008/4/18, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com>:
> Hi all
>  Since the license headers are an annoying problem, I wish to add the
>  Maven License plugin:
>  http://code.google.com/p/maven-license-plugin/
>  This plugin can *add* license headers on top of files *automatically*

Sorry, I changed my mind... temporarily.
The headers are not added "our" way, so it needs some hacking.
Currently I am playing with the plugin to get the correct headers.
Once I find a correct way, I will post a patch to the plugin
maintainers and will update all the headers.
Notice that I feel pretty near to the solution :-)

Ciao
Antonio