struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Adding configuration for Maven License Plugin
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 12:35:12 GMT
2008/4/18, Jeromy Evans <jeromy.evans@blueskyminds.com.au>:

> I may be guilty of forgetting to add the license header as I always
> automatically collapse them.

No problem :-)

If not this plugin, it would be helpful if there was an svn hook (eg. commit
> failed due to missing license), otherwise to have a license check earlier in
> the build cycle.

Don configured Bamboo with the "release" profile, but deactivated the RAT
maven plugin. Once reactivated, the build will check for license headers.
Anyway, the meaning of the introduction of the License plugin is primarily
to restore license headers.

Antonio