struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject [OT] IP Clearance for Tiles-Kaolin: seeking a volunteer
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 15:42:10 GMT
Dear friends,
First of all, sorry for the cross posting.
I am Antonio Petrelli, PMC Member of Apache Tiles.
We would like to integrate Dimensions with the new name of "Kaolin"
inside the Tiles codebase:
http://mutidimensions.sourceforge.net/
The only developers of this projects are Aaron Roller and me. Aaron is
willing to give his software grant to donate it to ASF.

Currently I am in search of a volunteer for the IP clerance
processing. I already asked Tiles' PMC Chair (Greg Reddin) but he is
too busy to help. I already asked the Incubator mailing list, with no
answer. If anybody can help me, I will appreciate it much :-)

Thanks in advance
Antonio