struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Tsemach Hadad" <TSEMA...@Amdocs.com>
Subject RE: Dojo plugin update using 1.1.0 framework
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:27:51 GMT
Thanks Al - We(& Others I know) are waiting for it quite a long time
since we believe that Struts 2 with Dojo 1.X
are very good choice from architecture prespective.
1 note -
We started working with Dojo 1.0 for few months with Struts 2  - (We had
minimal conversion of some of the tags we used)
From what we've learned in last months it was better for us to work on
dojo declarative mode rather than programmatic
since we wanted to use Dojo Struts Components inside Dialogs which
doesn't have executeScripts turned on.
It may be solved by using alternate theme with same FTLs but in
declarative mode ,or configuration in Plug-in level.

thx
        tsemach
Amdocs Ltd.,  MVCInfra A&M
mailto:Tsemach.Hadad@amdocs.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Al Sutton [mailto:al.sutton@alsutton.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 02, 2008 9:18 AM
To: dev@struts.apache.org
Subject: Dojo plugin update using 1.1.0 framework

[I'm posing this via nabble because the apache mail servers are saying
my last 3 attempts to send this via my normal mailbox are spam :(]

All,

I have a barely tested version of the dojo plug-in which uses Dojo 1.1
instead of 0.4.3.

The two main changes that were necessary were;

* baseRelativePath replaced by baseUrl to reflect changes in dojo API
* parseContent removed due to removal from dojo API.

By barely tested I mean it passes the inbuilt maven tests (after they've
been modified due to the changes above), so I would appreciate anyone
else's help in either checking this into subversion so can start to be
official, or grab it, thrash it, and discuss problems here so we can get
it into a state fit for S2.1

If you want to download the source with svn directories you can from
http://www.alsutton.com/dojo_1_1_0_for_2_1_1.zip

Thanks,

Al.

to the Amdocs policy statement,