struts-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Tiernay <btier...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Message Store Interceptor and WW-1963
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 13:40:35 GMT

Is there any resolution on this?  Before this message I didn't even know this interceptor
existed.  However, I do recall seeing a jira where Don recommended the scope plugin for such
things.

Bob> From: al.sutton@alsutton.com> To: dev@struts.apache.org> Subject: Message Store
Interceptor and WW-1963> Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:10:55 +0100> > Guys,> > Not
sure if everyone is watching, but there is a conversation going on in > the users list
about the problems with the MessageStoreInterceptor, and how > it can cause usability issued
quite easily. imho this is really something > that needs sorting out because there isn't
really anything anyone can do to > reliably pass messages over a redirect without severely
restricting > application design.> > Is anyone looking into a fix, or is this something
I should start looking at > (as well as the dojo plugin update)?> > Al. > >