struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Al Sutton" <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Re: Message Store Interceptor and WW-1963
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 16:41:36 GMT
No fix as yet that I'm aware of. I've been busy on the app port (my day
job), and waiting for the dojo discussion to settle down as to whether it's
worth updating the s2 tags, or dump the s2 tags entirely and say "Go pick
what you want" to the masses.

Al.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bob Tiernay" <btiernay@hotmail.com>
To: "Struts Developers List" <dev@struts.apache.org>
Sent: Monday, April 07, 2008 2:40 PM
Subject: RE: Message Store Interceptor and WW-1963

Is there any resolution on this?  Before this message I didn't even know
this interceptor existed.  However, I do recall seeing a jira where Don
recommended the scope plugin for such things.

Bob> From: al.sutton@alsutton.com> To: dev@struts.apache.org> Subject:
Message Store Interceptor and WW-1963> Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 09:10:55 +0100>
 > Guys,> > Not sure if everyone is watching, but there is a conversation
going on in > the users list about the problems with the
MessageStoreInterceptor, and how > it can cause usability issued quite
easily. imho this is really something > that needs sorting out because there
isn't really anything anyone can do to > reliably pass messages over a
redirect without severely restricting > application design.> > Is anyone
looking into a fix, or is this something I should start looking at > (as
well as the dojo plugin update)?> > Al. > >
commands, e-mail: dev-help@struts.apache.org>