struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Rainer Hermanns" <herma...@aixcept.de>
Subject RE: Dojo plugin update using 1.1.0 framework
Date Sat, 05 Apr 2008 15:22:33 GMT
Hi,

I'd propose to get out 2.1.1 test build asap and integrate the latest dojo
stuff into 2.1.2-dev as well as the other updated plugins.
I'd volunteer for this unless Musachy has time to do so.

So we can test all other features and enhancements we integrated in the
past months and can continue with the development of S2.1.x.

What do you think?

cheers,
Rainer

Rainer Hermanns