struts-dev mailing list archives

From Giovanni Azua <g...@imc.nl>
Subject Re: [s2] Test build of 2.1.1 available
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 09:33:00 GMT
Hi Al,

For me as a pure 2.x user I find the fact that 2.1.1 would be hold back
only as an alpha just because of supporting a backward-compatibility S1
plugin is a huge pity to say the least :)

As a Struts user I personally would expect S1 plugin to have its own
release cycle away from the S2 release. This way you do not affect the
presumably lot of users (?) that are developing purely at level 2.x

Best regards,
Giovanni