struts-dev mailing list archives

From Giovanni Azua <g...@imc.nl>
Subject Re: [S2] Adding configuration for Maven License Plugin
Date Fri, 18 Apr 2008 07:41:46 GMT
hi Antonio,

Using Eclipse => Preferences -> Java -> Code Style -> Code Template ->
Comments -> Files

you can set a license header and it will be automatically applied to
every new file. Better yet, you can define a Struts coding standards xml
configuration that any developer can import into their IDE (for either
Eclipse etc) and the good news is that it does not take build time. It
is a trade off though because maybe (?) the maven license plugin keeps
it in sync with license changes.

Best regards,
Giovanni