struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject [s2] Struts 2.1.2 build target
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 04:46:59 GMT
I'd like to roll the 2.1.2 test build this Friday.  The updated
release plan is here:

http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/version-notes-212.html

Please ensure the build stays green, and make any major changes, like
bringing in the Conventions plugin, in the next day or two, and not
any later.  The major tickets I'd like to resolve are:

* Upgrade to OGNL 2.7.2 -- https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2527
* Missing plugins from release artifacts --
* A bunch of other small bugs/improvements

A couple areas I'd like to see someone tackle before then:

File upload issues:
 * https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1885
 * https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-1880

Missing license headers:
 * https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2147

Memory leaks:
 * https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/WW-2167

And as always, there are a bunch of tag and dojo tag-related issues
that need attention.

If you were thinking you wanted to donate some time to fix a few bugs
or submit some patches, now is the time.  Let's get a 2.1.2 release
out by JavaOne.

Don