struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [s2] Get rid of optional dependencies
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 03:04:59 GMT
Actually, the solution is pretty simple here: copy/paste.  All the
logic is in a TestCaseHelper or whatever class that is in core.  We
move the StrutsTestCase, only a few lines of code, into our
src/test/java directory then create a new struts2-junit-plugin (or
whatever) jar and copy the code in there too.  Same process to solve
the TestNG dependency only there, we don't even need it in
src/test/java.

Don