struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject [s2] Get rid of optional dependencies
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 12:55:44 GMT
In an effort to make Struts 2 more OSGi friendly, I noticed we have a
number of optional dependencies that confuse the bnd plugin.  I'd like
to take the next step and resolve these:
 * DWR - Create a struts2-dwr-plugin
 * Velocity - Create a struts2-velocity-plugin
 * Commons File Upload - Change jar to be required or at least commit
a simple implementation into core and create
struts2-commons-fileupload-plugin
 * JUnit - Create struts2-junit-plugin (we'd probably have to copy the
testcase into our test code to avoid the circular dependency, keeping
the testhelper class in core)
 * TestNG - Create struts2-testng-plugin

Any objections?

Don