struts-dev mailing list archives

From sri2003 <hipal...@yahoo.com>
Subject Displaying results on home page when submitting an action from pop up window no. 2
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 17:01:24 GMT

Hi,
Logged in to my web application using Internet Explorer.

>From the home page (JSP), opened one popup window (no. 1) ; then from window
1, opened other window no. 2; now submitting (an action from jsp)on window
no. 2 , should show the results on the base(main) window  ie. where i first
logged in ie. home page (NOT in pop ups) . But for me , its coming on popup
window no.1  ; so i changed the code from
window.opener.location.href=target_url to window.location.href==target_url ;
then its coming on pop up window no. 2 . but i want it to be opened on my
first page of  the application . Any idea?

Thanks in advance.