struts-dev mailing list archives

From "matt.payne" <matthew.b.pa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Scope Plugin
Date Mon, 07 Apr 2008 15:16:30 GMT

Agreed on excellent value.  It is a tremendous help for wizard type actions.
Is it mature enough though?  I don't think scope interceptor looks at
annotations in a super class.

I tried to consolidate similar functionality into a super class. After I was
finished the annotations in the super class had no effect.

I would like to this become a part of the framework, but I am not sure about
tucking it in just before the 2.1 build.

Matt