struts-dev mailing list archives

From Al Sutton <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject Dojo plugin update using 1.1.0 framework
Date Wed, 02 Apr 2008 06:18:03 GMT

[I'm posing this via nabble because the apache mail servers are saying my
last 3 attempts to send this via my normal mailbox are spam :(]

All,

I have a barely tested version of the dojo plug-in which uses Dojo 1.1
instead of 0.4.3.

The two main changes that were necessary were;

* baseRelativePath replaced by baseUrl to reflect changes in dojo API
* parseContent removed due to removal from dojo API.

By barely tested I mean it passes the inbuilt maven tests (after they've
been modified due to the changes above), so I would appreciate anyone else's
help in either checking this into subversion so can start to be official, or
grab it, thrash it, and discuss problems here so we can get it into a state
fit for S2.1

If you want to download the source with svn directories you can from
http://www.alsutton.com/dojo_1_1_0_for_2_1_1.zip

Thanks,

Al.