struts-dev mailing list archives

From Wes Wannemacher <w...@wantii.com>
Subject codebehind problem
Date Mon, 21 Apr 2008 02:00:55 GMT
I am gonna ask here before filing a JIRA because this is my first foray
into using the codebehind plugin. I don't think the
CodebehindUnknownHandler is working correctly. If I have a jsp file, but
no action mapping (either in XML, or a matching action class for
codebehind to find), then shouldn't it get mapped to ActionSupport and
served up? If you take the latest from SVN, then create a web-app and
add the codebehind plugin as a dependency (using maven), and try to hit
a simple JSP, you get the following error -

HTTP ERROR: 404
Unable to find interceptor class referenced by ref-name defaultStack

RequestURI=/bar/index.action

Can anyone else confirm this for me before I put it in JIRA?

Below is my pom.xml for anyone that wants to try it (although it's
trivial to reproduce)

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0
http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd"
  <modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
  <groupId>com.foo</groupId>
  <artifactId>bar</artifactId>
  <packaging>war</packaging>
  <version>0.0.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
  <name>bar Maven Webapp</name>
  <url>http://maven.apache.org</url>
  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>junit</groupId>
      <artifactId>junit</artifactId>
      <version>3.8.1</version>
      <scope>test</scope>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.struts</groupId>
      <artifactId>struts2-codebehind-plugin</artifactId>
      <version>2.1.1-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>
  <build>
    <finalName>bar</finalName>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <groupId>org.mortbay.jetty</groupId>
        <artifactId>maven-jetty-plugin</artifactId>
        <version>6.0.1</version>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>