struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Dojo plugin update using 1.1.0 framework
Date Sun, 06 Apr 2008 04:14:48 GMT

I also feel strongly that this direction holds the best long-term value.
However, I don't believe that Dojo and YUI and others like it should
just be ignored by Struts2 and others like it.  In fact, the server-side
frameworks should embrace and facilitate the combination, either with
light integration interfaces, or simply with good documentation and
examples that describes how to combine them effectively.