struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Al Sutton" <al.sut...@alsutton.com>
Subject The "Closer" award... The finalists
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 08:17:34 GMT
Over the next day or two I'll be trawling through the JIRA entries which
matched the query I originally specified to separate the good, bad, and
ugly. I will post a web page with my views (probably on Monday) to allow
discussion on any issues which have been discounted.

I've attached the list of all JIRA issues matching the query so everyone can
see what's been included, if you feel there are some JIRA issues which
should be in the running please let me know.

Al.

JIRA issues in the running are;

WW-2482
WW-2477