struts-dev mailing list archives

From Bob Tiernay <btier...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Issue WW-2107 question - Is JSTL disable or not?
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 23:48:47 GMT

I also recall an email sent on this prior, where a decussion about 2 tlds was brewing.  Whatever
happened with that?

With each new struts release, I need to extract the tld and update it.  Now, it's not so bad
if it's just little old me, but what about everyone else who has to do the same?  Seems like
a lot of wasted time and effort if you as me.

If adding a jstl enabled tld is because it's "dangerous" with ognl expression use, then make
the uri: "struts-dangerous"! If it's because there is a process issue, lets discuss :)

Bob