struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Philip Luppens" <philip.lupp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in Action class Design
Date Mon, 03 Mar 2008 13:30:44 GMT
On 3/3/08, Venkat Guru <venkataguru.mitta@valuelabs.net> wrote:

>  Hi,
>        This is Venkat. Iam new to struts2 framework. Iam struck up with a
>  small problem using  tag.
>
>  I have a page which contains a select tag . on page load i will populate its
>  list values from server. Its a search form. when i perform the search the
>  results are displayed in the same page.
>
>  In the action class, iam using the String member to get the selected value.
>
>  but after displaying the results in the same page, iam unable to get  tag
>  list data....
>
>  how can i maintain the  list data,
>
>  plz help me ASAP,

Please use the Struts user mailing list - the developer list is for
discussing the development of the Struts framework itself.
Since you are using nabble, the correct list would be:
http://www.nabble.com/Struts---User-f206.html

Phil
--
Software Architect - Hydrodesk
"Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a