struts-dev mailing list archives

From Jeromy Evans <jeromy.ev...@blueskyminds.com.au>
Subject Re: 2.1 build
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 02:57:26 GMT
I'm available to perform a good chunk of testing.

Ted, if you do it can you keep some notes on the tasks you perform? Or
is there anything with more detail than [1] or a previously used release
plan for 2.x?
I'd hoped to perform a dry-run myself but don't see how I can do that
without committing via mvn release:prepare.

[1] http://struts.apache.org/dev/releases.html
[2] http://wiki.apache.org/struts/StrutsMavenRelease