struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: First commit is a FAILURE!
Date Sun, 10 Feb 2008 12:05:01 GMT
Bamboo is also know to generate false negatives. If it passed locally
under J5, try making an innocuous commit so it builds again.

I don't remember discussed using J6 code for tests or otherwise, and
so if we have a J6 issue, we should address that directly.

HTH, Ted.

On Feb 9, 2008 5:17 PM, Wes Wannemacher <wesw@wantii.com> wrote:
> I tried to commit a fix for WW-2477, which would be my first. I didn't
> realize that Bamboo is running/building with java 6. Shortly after
> committing, the Bamboo builds failed on the unit test I committed with
> the fix. I apologize for that :(
>
> I went ahead and deleted the test (the actual fixes were trivial). I
> have to go out to eat, but when I get back, I'll re-write the test using
> java 6 and commit. I attached the patch that I attempted to commit to
> the JIRA (in case anyone wants to take a look and help me guess why it
> works in 1.5 but fails when run in 6.0).
>
> Again sorry!
>
> -Wes

HTH, Ted
http://husted.com/ted/blog/