struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r630822 - in /struts/sandbox/trunk/struts2-osgi-plugin: ./ admin-bundle/ admin-bundle/src/ admin-bundle/src/main/ admin-bundle/src/main/java/ admin-bundle/src/main/java/org/ admin-bundle/src/main/java/org/apache/ admin-bundle/src/main
Date Tue, 26 Feb 2008 12:34:46 GMT
On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 12:42 PM, Don Brown <mrdon@twdata.org> wrote:
> Cool, I just took whatever the Spring osgi archetype gave me.  Glad to
>  see activity as I came across at least one bug that'll hopefully be
>  fixed in the next version :)

It is pretty active - they've released three versions this year - the
1.4.0 vote just passed and I see its already available on
repo1.maven.org

The felix devs have been v.responsive/helpful - so if your issue isn't
fixed in the latest release I'm sure a JIRA ticket would get attention
- you probably already know this, but in case not the docs are here:

http://felix.apache.org/site/maven-bundle-plugin-bnd.html

Niall