struts-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XAP Support (WAS: Re: [s2] Let's get out Struts 2.1.1)
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 03:37:35 GMT
I think everyone should take a long serious look at ExtJS.  I'm using
it on my current gig right now (very large s2 app) and except for a
few small quirks, it is helping us cover far more ground than we could
without it or with a different framework.

Trust me, you can't appreciate it until you try it.

  http://extjs.com/

--
James Mitchell