struts-dev mailing list archives

From Eric D Nielsen <niels...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Testing 2.1 and convention...
Date Mon, 25 Feb 2008 17:58:28 GMT
I'm very interested in starting to test the 2.1 code base and the convention
plugin work.

I've done a SVN checkout of the strut2 and xwork code base.  I've
built/installed both with maven into my local maven repository.  The new
convention plugin doesn't show up in the list of things build with the
extras/plugins profiles.  I do see one reference back to it as being in the
"sandbox".  What do I need to do to get the code to play with it from there?

What do I need to do to ensure my test projects are grabbing my local version of
the struts2 build artifacts rather than the central repository ones?  I'm not
100% sure I understand how Maven decides which jars to use.

Thanks

Eric