struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin Cooper" <mart...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCaptcha plugin
Date Sat, 23 Feb 2008 03:01:48 GMT
On Fri, Feb 22, 2008 at 6:44 PM, Wes Wannemacher <wesw@wantii.com> wrote:

> Do we only use apache for core plugins?

We're not limited to only Apache License, but there are limitations on what
we can use, and there are ongoing discussions on a policy for that. Given
that JCaptcha is LGPL, though, I'd suggest that such a plugin live outside
the ASF. Probably the GoogleCode plugin place will work, but I have nothing
to do with that, so I'm not the right person to say. ;-)

--
Martin Cooper