struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Overnight builds & snapshots
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 12:56:35 GMT
Just lack of people with the bandwidth to concentrate on those tasks. :(

We do have Atlassian Bamboo watching the builds for us, so we do know
whether it builds or not. The various JAR files are available there,
if you know where to look (under the target directories).

 * http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/STRUTS-MAIN

A key problem is that we still can't quite create a distribution
automatically. Integrating the Confluence HTML export of the site has
been "a bit of a sticky wicket."

I have some volunteer hours set aside this morning, but my priority is
patches, and then trying the Conventions pluing against the JPA
Mailreader, toward the hope of  rolling  2.1.1.

Of course, all of the source is available for checkout and building
through Maven, which can be more efficient that checking out the
binaries, once you're setup.

 * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/building-the-framework-from-source.html

HTH, Ted.