struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: XWork project
Date Fri, 04 Jan 2008 17:24:24 GMT

If the codebases are to remain separate, I'd like to suggest that all
Struts2 committers are added to XWork. The reason that I say that is the
codebases are so coupled. If you look through comments in XWork, you
start to see more references directly to Struts2. Struts2 won't function
unless XWork is functioning and the XWork API is not changing.
Therefore, it is sometimes very important to work in both codebases when
doing development for Struts2 and bugs in XWork often halt development
completely on Struts2 until they are resolved.

-bp