struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Chris Pratt" <thechrispr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: http://struts.apache.org/dtds/struts-2.0.dtd needs to be updated
Date Thu, 10 Jan 2008 20:56:22 GMT
<default-class-ref> sets what class will be used when an <action> tag
doesn't include a class="" attribute.  I use it to substitute my
BaseAction for the default Action implementation, so that I can easily
handle Authentication/Authorization without having to specify the
class attribute on every action.  Not the hugest win in the world, but
it saves some typing on larger projects.
  (*Chris*)