struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Libraries in JDK 1.4 distribution
Date Mon, 14 Jan 2008 18:28:05 GMT

On Mon, January 14, 2008 1:05 pm, Ted Husted wrote:
>> Retrotranslation seems a pretty fast process to me.
>
> It is fast, but the artifacts add to the clutter and confusion. The
> question is whether it's gaining us active contributors. Not
> freeloaders who just download the software, but volunteers who answer
> mailing list posts and provide patches.

You know Ted, if you and I were on opposite sides of a political campaign,
your choice of words ("freeloaders") would have given me ample ammunition
to attack you for weeks, maybe wind up costing you the election! - LOL

I know what you really meant by it, as did everyone else here, but you
know as well as I do that there are people out there that will take
anything they can find to use to attack a project they don't like... I
wonder how long before this is taken out of context and shows up on
someones' blog? :)

> -Ted.

Frank