struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Wes Wannemacher" <w...@wantii.com>
Subject Re: [JIRA] Can a non-committer be assigned an issue?
Date Fri, 21 Dec 2007 13:38:17 GMT
I asked about this one other time... I think it would be nice if
non-committers could be assigned issues. I am a non-committer but I
like to grab things and work on them when I have the time. My concern
is that if I am in the middle of working on it and someone else comes
along and fixes the issue. I guess I don't really mind since I learn a
lot with each patch and no one else has trumped my work yet, but it
feels awkward working on something and not having a way to let people
know.

-Wes

--
Wesley Wannemacher