struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Benedict" <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Use the Source, Luke!
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 13:34:51 GMT
I didn't unilaterally decide to use JDK 1.5 features. No worries. This is
just an oversight, but what bugs me is that the Maven compiler (at least on
my side) didn't set the right compiler version and catch the error. Bummer.

Anyway, AFAIK, 1.4 is still a JDK 1.4 project. But since Frank tried this
out, I guess we should ask if 1.5 should be used or not? At the moment, I
say no. Thoughts?

Paul