struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ing. Andrea Vettori" <m...@andreavettori.com>
Subject Re: JSP EL in struts2 tags
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 07:32:32 GMT

> I thought I heard Ted say a month ago that Don was doing some
> refactoring in XWork that would allow the script language to be
> pluggable.
>
> I missed any further comments on the subject though so I don't know
> if it was successful or still in the pipeline or what.

I'm happy to know that a complete solution is being planned/developed.
I just say that if the security problem is caused only by bad
programming practice, removing EL evaluation into S2 tld is causing
upgrading problems to many well-written applications.

--
Ing. Andrea Vettori
Consulente per l'Information Technology