struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: S1/2: Data integrity and security
Date Fri, 07 Dec 2007 10:22:51 GMT
On Dec 6, 2007 10:59 PM, Paul Benedict <pbenedict@apache.org> wrote:
> I think we should document this question on the wiki and whiteboard this
> idea. The makers of HDIV will be able to contribute answers there too.

HDIV is being distributed via SourceForge, and SourceForge offers a
wiki now too.

If the notion is to have a multi-framework interface that would work
with S1, S2, Tapestry, Wicket, and so forth, perhaps HDIV should
activate their wiki, and we could invite people from those groups to
chime in.

It's also something that we could bring up on our favorite "Rebel
Looking for a Cause", the Java Web Alignment Group :)

-Ted.