struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Frank W. Zammetti" <fzli...@omnytex.com>
Subject Use the Source, Luke!
Date Wed, 05 Dec 2007 01:24:37 GMT
At The Ajax Experience back in October, Ted and I tossed around a few
ideas for new S1 features (Ajax only being one, contrary to the location
of the discussions!), and since I've just completed writing on my most
recent book I had some time and was hoping to test some things out.

But, I'm embarrassed to admit, I can't seem to find the correct SVN path
to check out S1 TRUNK!  I found the web viewer just fine, and from it I
guessed that http://svn.apache.org/struts/struts1/trunk/ seemed
reasonable, but no good (error 403).  I tried a couple of variations of
that URL before I decided I must have guessed wrong.

Can someone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Frank

--
Frank W. Zammetti
Founder and Chief Software Architect