struts-dev mailing list archives

From chengas123 <benjamin.j.mcc...@gmail.com>
Subject Getting patches committed
Date Mon, 03 Dec 2007 20:24:59 GMT

Hi,
I submitted a bug fix patch about three weeks ago and it seems like it was
approved and never committed (WW-2094 and WW-2300).  I know everyone's busy,
but it seems like those issues on the JIRA are being ignored.  Another patch
(WW-2240) has been ignored as well.  I've got a much more recent patch
(WW-2256) that I'm also hoping someone will take a look at.  Let me know if
there's anything I can do to help get these fixes committed (which address
rather noticeable, major, and easy to fix issues) since I don't have commit
privileges.

Thanks,
Ben
http://benmccann.com