struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Antonio Petrelli" <antonio.petre...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Removing libraries from source distro (WAS: Re: Source for plugins missing from 2.0.11?)
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:30:55 GMT
2007/11/13, Wendy Smoak <wsmoak@gmail.com>:

> The one we're using works, it just takes more xml than it should to
> construct the source distribution.  (Naming every directory rather
> than having it recursively get all the modules and sub-modules.)

It makes sense when the assembly plugin is configured in the main module (in
our case, struts2-parent), but this way we cannot do customized packages,
since dependencies for the assembly plugin get mixed with the
compilation/runtime ones. For this reason, I think that the separate
"assembly" module is a good choice.

Antonio