struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JPA in mailreader
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 08:54:10 GMT
I'm starting to make some progress on this again. I having great fun
re-discovering how some of the S2 features work together. For example,
custom type converters and "persistence URL parameters" are a great
"tag team". Given a converter for "user", and a parameter like
"?user=husted", S2 can automatically restore the "husted" user from
the database, and any other url tags on the result page are also
automatically embellished with "?user=husted" again.

Though, there's more to do, since the JPA merging isn't working quite
right yet. :(

-Ted.