struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik" <nil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [S2] Failing tests in portlet webapp
Date Thu, 15 Nov 2007 22:49:38 GMT
The real error causing the tests to fail is this:

2007-11-15 14:30:05.515::WARN:  failed plutoPortalDriver
15-Nov-2007 14:30:05 	java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
javax.servlet.ServletContext.getContextPath()Ljava/‚Äčlang/‚ÄčString;
15-Nov-2007 14:30:05 	        at
com.bekk.boss.pluto.embedded.util.PlutoPortalDriverFilter.init(PlutoPortalDriverFilter.java:54)

So the portlet container is not started. I'm guessing the problem is
that for some reason, a conflicting version of the servlet api is on
the classpath.

Nils-H