struts-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Schneider <schne...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Struts 2 Plugin for Grails?
Date Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:00:53 GMT
Just for completeness I'd think we'd want a GSPResult.  Just because
it's slow now, doesn't mean it will be slow in the future.  (Look at how
slow freemarker was before we tweaked it)  Also, for those looking to
migrate over, if GSP isn't supported, that might be a issue for existing
grails apps.

And who says that Struts 2 devs recommend Freemarker?  I sure don't. :)
Tom