struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Matt Raible" <m...@raibledesigns.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] Three Struts Tutorials or Presentations at ApacheCon US 2007 Atlanta GA
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 02:27:05 GMT
I'll contact the conference organizers to see what's the best night
(thurs or fri) and then proceed to contact the hotel (or a nearby
bar?) to get some cost estimates. From there, I'll start contacting
potential sponsors.

Sound good? If anyone wants to assist, let me know.

Matt

http://raibledesigns.com