struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: [s2] Goal - no experimental code in core for 2.1
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2007 19:06:10 GMT
Oh, forgot one thing. I like the idea of a single codebehind/zero-conf
plugin that is beta. So, I'm voting that we collapse SU and the code
from struts2 core and the current codebehind plugin into a single
location. This would move all the experimental stuff out of core and
still allow users to start using all the current features as we work on
the others that Ted and others have mentioned (including myself).

-bp