struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Don Brown" <mr...@twdata.org>
Subject Re: [s2] Should tags be their own plugin?
Date Fri, 05 Oct 2007 05:50:56 GMT
Along those lines, I'd like to see a plugin that:
 1. Replaces OGNL with the Unified EL
 2. Provides tags that use deferred EL expressions

Then, an application could completely drop OGNL and have native, JSP
tags that tools understand.  No more confusion over what EL you are
using and no more conflicting characters (like '#').

Don