struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Paul Benedict" <pbened...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S2] Release process for Struts 2.1.x
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 12:54:36 GMT
One thing that is always missing from our release processes is the
announcements to portal websites. I don't believe the zoom in downloads for
1.3.8/2.0.8 was a coincidence -- because it was announced very loudly :-)

Make sure you also note emailing the announcement to
announce.AT.apachenews.org after every release.

Paul