struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Hold 2.0.10
Date Wed, 12 Sep 2007 00:57:53 GMT
On 9/11/07, Antonio Petrelli <antonio.petrelli@gmail.com> wrote:
> I don't know if it is useful, but it seems that the parameter is "
> gpg.passphrase" and not "passphrase".

I appreciate the suggestion, but that didn't work either. I'm sure the
plugin will work out fine, it's just that my system is whacked when it
comes to gpg.

I tried to move forward by switching my working copy to the
"struts2-parent-2.0.10" tag, to get the updated POMs. At first it
failed because the assembly/pom.xml still referred to the
2.0.10-SNAPSHOT. Then, it failed because it couldn't fnd the
struts2-portlet.war.

Looking in the portlet application POM, we've set the artifact name
to "struts2-portlet-branch" in the 2_0_X branch. Is that intentional?

Anyway, I'll plan on deleting the 2.0.10 tag tormorrow and trying
again the old-fashioned way.

I am glad that we are working on getting the release plugin in place,
since I'm sure it will help in the long run.

-Ted.