struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S2] Release process for Struts 2.1.x
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 13:07:54 GMT
Perhaps we should add a section listing the "portal websites" to the
step-by-step

 * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/creating-and-signing-a-distribution.html

I believe ApacheNews (an independant entity) feeds from
<announce@apache.org>, which is the cannonical list (that I tend to
neglect).

We did setup our own announcement list too,
<announcements@struts.apache.org>, but we haven't promoted it well
(mea culpa here too).

-Ted.