struts-dev mailing list archives

From "Ted Husted" <hus...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [S2] Release process for Struts 2.1.x
Date Thu, 06 Sep 2007 11:00:58 GMT
This looks great, Antonio!

Is there any reason why it's labeled for Struts 2.1.x? Could we also
try it for 2.0.10?

If so, I'll give it a whirl on Sunday (unless someone else would like
to give it a try!).

We're also still in need of volunteers to shepard the 2.1.0.

 * http://struts.apache.org/2.x/docs/release-notes-210.html

The plan seems to have my name on it, but it would be great if someone
else could step up.

-Ted.

HTH, Ted <http://www.husted.com/ted/blog/>