struts-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Pontarelli <br...@pontarelli.com>
Subject Re: [OT] Re: Should I announce SmartURLs or wait?
Date Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:32:13 GMT
I'd like to solidify a package names. One of the headaches we
experienced was the conversion between the two versions of
zero-conf/code-behind because of the package names. I'm fine with moving
my packages around into the struts namespace, but if you guys decide to
add these annotations for 2.0.x I think they should be put into their
final package so to speak and fix everything to use those package names.

-bp